Monday, June 4, 2012

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Play for free and get the most out of it

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Play for free and get the most out of it

        I recently got back into Playing DDO or Dungeons and Dragons Online. I found it a really cool game to play for free and get allot of fun out of it. I am a VIP member of the site so I have access to everything in the game, but when I started I was a free play member.


       You can play for free and do allot of quest to get you up to level 10 without having to purchase any Turbine points. There a few secrets to earn free Turbine Points (T.P.).  When you create a character on any server you earn what are called Favor points for completing quests. the harder the difficultly that you complete the quest at, the more favor you earn. I should note here that the favor is a one time earn for each character on each quest.


        The first time you Earn favor with any character on each server is how you earn T.P.. For the first few quest the T.P. comes fast you get 25 points for the first 10 favor you earn and another 25 when you reach 50 favor and another 25 at 100 favor, getting T.P. every 100 favor after that. The key to doing it right is to save your T.P. for quest packets. If you spend your Turbine Points on quest packets you get access to that quest pack forever on any character or server you play that's linked to your account. 

        There are a few Other things that are worth spending T.P. on, such as a share bank, character slots, and Special Race or Classes.  For you to get the most T.P. earning potential without spending real money on Turbine points, concentrate your T.P. on quest packs.  As I said before when you get to level 10 you will run out of free quests to play and then no more favor to earn ether, so if you get the right packs and do them on the hardest setting you can keep moving up in level and getting the most play with no, or very little, money spent.


        Earning Turbine Points in Dungeons and Dragons Online is a long proses and to get all of the favor you need to get the most out of it for free you will have to play at least one character on every server, I myself have not done this on every server but have done it on most and I know what can be done and how to do it.
       
     Visit my Game Info site at Jayman's Game Info

No comments:

Post a Comment